2 de agosto de 2005

Hell within - the lost art of keeping a secret


Within a soft, round cube
surrounded by six red walls
we dance like we never did before
by an old song that everyone knows
a song ended a long time ago.

Back then,
it was our right and duty
to do it!...
but we kept worrying about everything else ...
And now, with our eyes shut
we search for ourselves in the dark
drinking and milking each other's scent.
As the real outer world collapse
we just couldn't care less.
I know i'm going hell
and you'll surely join me!
Oh, well... maybe not as pleasently as i do
still, I bet our lustfull fire won't vanish.

And even though I try to stretch a minute
to make it last for a month
no one knows we are insane
because we play our parts with disgraceful talent.
Whatever you do... dont tell anyone!
I'll breath like I need you
but in the end i'll sing like i don't.

Sweat drops will remain
in the hell red glass...
In the sexed six walled soft round cube
we now dance like ever
a lot and forever
by a song which has ended a long time ago.

3 comentários:

  1. Foda-se, isto já parece uma letra dos Staind ou o caralho...

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Tens razão, está um bocado piegas. Mas quando escrevo deixo-me ir na onda... não me preocupo com nada disso!

    E é tudo sentido...

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Desculpem, mas ri-me tanto que não resisto a publicar esta frase de uma conversa no msn ... durante uma tentativa de descobrir quem foi a mexicana que comentou o texto do cyber

    Clau- diz:
    yes, you are so cute and handsome you have a lot of fans around the world

    ResponderEliminar